Internet connection remains a linchpin of my travel must-have and so getting a good deal like this is a must. I rented it twice and experience it first hand during my 7D/6N Birthday Trip and 4D/3N Fun Tour with my cousin.
As a savvy traveler and entrepreneur, it’s important for me to connect online 24/7 for a lot of reasons and any seasoned travelers would agree that aside from your passport, visa, and cash, internet connection comes next. More than checking-in and selfie uploads, Travel Apps and Maps plays a significant role in traveling easy and hassle-free.
- Provided by one of Taiwan’s biggest providers for access all over Taiwan
- Get unlimited data of 4G WiFi with no deceleration to 3G
- Enjoy 8 hours battery life on one charge
- Connect up to 5 devices at once (phones, tablets, laptops etc.)
- Convenient pick up and return at Taipei Taoyuan, Songshan or Kaohsiung airports
- Taoyuan International Airport(TPE) Terminals 1 or Terminals 2, Unite Traveler service counter #3 (Opening Hours:5:30am-1:00am)
- Songshan airport: Greeting Hall, next to Gate E of Terminal 1, baggage service counter (Opening hours: 6:00am-10:00 pm) location map, Counter front view
- Kaohsiung Airport: Kenting Express Shuttle counterMap(Opening Hours: 6:00am-12:00 am)
RENTALS ARE INCLUSIVE OF THE FOLLOWING
When it comes to Speed and Coverage, the range of speed and connectivity is great. As for coverage, we’ve traveled across Taiwan and never encounter any problem in finding signals. Even at the top of the Hehuan Mountain, I was able to broadcast Live in Facebook. Easy to use and work perfectly fine with my MacBook and iPhone. The only drawback is that there are times that you need to restart the device but other than that everything works seamlessly.
Hoping you get a thing or two and thanks again for dropping by. I will be posting Taiwan Free and Easy guide after my travelogues so make sure to visit the site again for more deets. Feel free to use the comment area below for questions and or share your experience with me by sharing it here. Also, I’m prepping my Youtube Channel so please do support by subscribing at RunawayMariaTV Don’t forget to follow my journey through my INSTAGRAM @runawaymaria and Facebook by tapping LIKE! See you in my next post.